CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Tony Hawk

The other day Branden decided it would be nice for Tony to have a hair cut since it's relatively hot here in Michigan at the end of the summer. I wasn't really that fond of the idea, but of course, I got talked into it. Poor Tonado got a really bad whack job. We just used the razor I cut Brandens hair with. I decided not to do that again. He's gonna need his fur soon it gets stinkin cold here! 2 weeks later I came home to this:

Dear Mommy,
I have been undergoing chemo therapy that's why I've lost all of my hair. I'm still fun.
Love,
Tony Toyger

That's the note that was taped to his bed. Tony was bald again! Except this time, Bran decided to style it. So he gave him a MOHAWK (up his back) and a lions tail (he shaved the whole tail except the tip he left furry). My poor cat. He doesn't mind though. And now whenever Tonado does something that makes Branden mad, he has to blow it off cuz he made Tony a "Bad A" and he can do what he wants. The picture doesn't do it justice. He's got a furry head and legs but that's it.

4 comments:

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

I can't believe that TAIL! Those are some impressive shaving skills to not knick it. I wonder if this is a sign of things to come for when you leave your kids at home with dad? Haha

Anonymous said...

Hey nice job Branden! Keep it up!

-Brady

Heidi said...

No we don't gnaw on our kitty.

Rylie said...

How cute is he!!!!!! Shaved cats are just so stinkin' cute!